Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sometimes I wonder.. Do you really care? I mean do you care about others feelings. Or is it just mine that you dont care about hurting. Most of the things I know your just kidding, but I mean some hit to close to the heart and actually hurt. If anything ever happened to me I know you would be there in a heartbeat, but what if something happened to me because of your harshness? Did you ever think of that? And yess. I may like your brothers friend but should that get in the way of anything... No! I mean your the one who said how hot my brother was, and what did I do? I laughed... Yess. I have a sense of humor unlike some people.. But really chill out in some of the things you say cause I know I'm not the only one who feels judged and some of the others might not be as strong as me, so if you lose a friend just know it is entirely because of your personality and don't blame it in someone else like you always do! We will always be friends no matter what , real or not real?

No comments:

Post a Comment